Friday, December 13, 2013

What I Saw Yesterday

I had to pay a speeding ticket yesterday and while in line a lady comes out and gives a speech about how the budget cuts have caused them to have only 2 windows out of 7 open to handle the business and the wait would be around 3 hours. After confirming I could pay my ticket online up to 3 days late I left fast like to go downtown to pay my property taxes. When I arrived to the floor and the office with all the windows to pay I was, as usual the only person there, no line, with 4 open windows and 4 live humans just sitting there. They all greeted me at the same time and I was free to choose the window I wanted. 4 people doing very little with no line, and I had just come from a projected 3 hour wait caused by "budget" cuts. California politics are a joke.
I also saw a high speed chase on the freeway too...

No comments:

Post a Comment