Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Night Live

Hanging at home this evening and it is a cold one yet again, coffee is on the way and it is Command & Conquer tonight. Driving tonight might not be a good idea as this city I live near where the good bars are have cops that are bored and checkpoints in the craziest places.
This holiday season I have kind of been on the wagon and it might be affecting me adversely at this point. Tomorrow I will spend a little time at the metal shop and perhaps monkey with the little Ducati, at some point I need to get some rubber for the rims and knuckle down. The Sebring is in rough shape and needs a seat, carb, wiring loom, tires, chain and sprockets and a few other small bits. The engine should be a runner but I will go through it to make sure nothing is waiting to spring on me, it had been rebuilt by a reputable singles guy so I am 99.6% sure it will be fine.
Now speaking of Ducati's I have my 748 that needs to be moved sometime soon, it is currently parked at a friends house but his silkscreen equipment is going to be moved where the bike is sitting now.
Time for a hot as fuck shower and a bowl, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment